Xaero’s World Map mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 adds a self-writing fullscreen map to your client. It may be used independently, however it works much better with Xaero’s Minimap. It is provided separately in order to make Xaero’s Minimap as light-weight as feasible.
Install simply dragging the jar into the modifications folder in Minecraft Forge. On the download page, there is a step-by-step instruction.
- Map of the world that you write yourself (as opposed to manual paper maps). Every world/dimension/server is unique.Singleplayer, multiplayer, and realms are all supported.
- The user interface is simple and easy to use. Press M to bring up the menu. Similar to Google Maps, you can move the map around with your mouse and zoom in/out using the mouse wheel.
- Support for MultiWorld / Lilypadded / other servers is automatic.
- Minecraft Realms is an add-on for Minecraft (also with MultiWorld support).
Support for the Texture Pack. The entire global map is updated when the texture packs are changed.The
- cave’s proportions are favorable (for example Nether).
- Maps mode in vanilla. Makes the globe map resemble traditional paper maps.
- Customize the texture of the terrain.
- Your most recent journey is shown in “Footsteps.”
- Performance enhancers are available as an option. Despite the fact that, in the vast majority of situations, the mod works well without them.
- Minimap integration by Xaero. The minimap mod will show chunks that have been loaded from the world map. The Xaero’s Minimap waypoints will be displayed on the world map mod. Also compatible with the Better PVP mod. Without leaving the map interface, you may edit and teleport to the waypoints.
- Off-screen waypoint menu that may be accessed by moving the mouse pointer to the bottom-right corner of the screen on the map GUI. To speed up map scrolling, choose a waypoint from the menu using the mouse scroll wheel and then click the right mouse button to rapidly move the map view to the selected waypoint.To filter out unnecessary waypoints, start typing a portion of the waypoint’s name. The search will be restarted if you press ENTER.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Xaero’s World Map mod latest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for Xaero’s World Map mod:
XaerosWorldMap_1.17.3_Forge_1.12.jar (450.40 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versions)
XaerosWorldMap_1.17.3_Forge_1.16.5.jar (343.12 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.5 Forge Versions)
XaerosWorldMap_1.17.3_Fabric_1.16.5.jar (336.97 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.5 Fabric Versions)
XaerosWorldMap_1.17.3_Fabric_1.17.1.jar (528.71 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.17.1 Fabric Versions)
XaerosWorldMap_1.17.3_Forge_1.17.1.jar (497.92 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.17.1 Forge Versions)
(Update last Released File on October 18, 2021)