Xaero’s World Map mod 1.16.5/1.16.4/1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 for minecraft adds a self-writing fullscreen map to your Minecraft client. Works as a separate mod but is a lot better with Xaero’s Minimap. The reason why it’s available separately is to keep Xaero’s Minimap as light-weight as possible.
Install by dropping the jar into the Minecraft Forge’s mods folder, as usual. A step-by-step guide is available on the download page.
- Self-writing world map (as opposed to manual paper maps). Different for every world/dimension/server.
- Works in Singleplayer, Multiplayer and on Realms.
- Intuitive interface. Open by pressing M. Move the map around with your mouse and zoom in/out using the mouse wheel, similar to Google Maps.
- Automatic MultiWorld / Lilypadded etc servers support.
- Minecraft Realms support (also with MultiWorld support).
- Texture Pack support. Changing the texture packs updates the whole world map.
- Cave dimensions support (for example Nether).
- Vanilla maps mode. Makes the world map look like vanilla paper maps.
- Terrain texture customization.
- “Footsteps” showing your most recent path.
- Optional performance boosters. Although in most cases the mod performs great even without them.
- Xaero’s Minimap integration. The minimap mod will display chunks loaded by the world map. The world map mod will display waypoints from the Xaero’s Minimap. Also works with Better PVP mod. You can edit and teleport to the waypoints without leaving the map interface.
- Off-screen waypoint menu that can be opened on the map GUI by placing the mouse cursor in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Selecting a waypoint from the menu with the mouse scroll wheel and clicking the right mouse button will quickly move the map view to the selected waypoint to speed-up map scrolling.
You can also start typing a part of a waypoint’s name to filter out unwanted waypoints. Pressing ENTER will restart the search.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Xaero’s World Map mod latest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for Xaero’s World Map mod 1.12.2/1.14.4/1.15.2/1.16.3/1.16.4/1.16.5:
XaerosWorldMap_1.11.7_Forge_1.12.jar (306.89 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versions)
XaerosWorldMap_1.11.7_Forge_1.14.4.jar (299.98 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.14.4 Versions)
XaerosWorldMap_1.11.7_Forge_1.15.2.jar (325.59 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.15.2 Versions)
XaerosWorldMap_1.11.7_Forge_1.16.5.jar (336.97 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.3/1.16.4/1.16.5 Versions)
Update last Released File on January 15, 2021)