WoodCraft Resource Pack 1.12.2 – woodcraft 1.4.6 2012-12-22 for Minecraft offers an immersive wood-grained experience. Most textures have been modified, some subtly and others drastically. Even the sun, moon, clouds, rain and air-bubbles are different. The concept of this pack is to give a wooden feel to most textures without changing their fundamental design or coloration. For many textures this simply means adding diagonal wood-grain striations to the existing texture, for others this means a significant redesign to add wooden accents. Includes all block textures. Includes alternate textures and additional animations! Furnaces flicker, endframe eyes blink, and mycelium slowly morphs. Logs, planks and slabs of all wood types have multiple alternate textures, as do bedrock, beds, beacons, bookshelves, bricks, cactus, cauldrons, clear glass, glowstone, and all root crops such as carrots.
Starting with Woodcraft 1.12.2c the wooden theme is now more cohesive with the removal of the radioactive-blue fire and toxic-green water and moon. However, if you want them back you’re in luck! They’ve been moved to the new add-on pack, the Woodcraft Toxic Add-on.
This pack offers an immersive wood-grained experience. Most textures have been modified, some subtly and others drastically. Even the sun, moon, clouds, rain and air-bubbles are different.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.