Wireless Crafting Terminal 1.12.2 for minecraft created by TheRealp455w0rd. It adds a Wireless Terminal version of the AE2 Crafting Terminal with the ability to install upgrades.
|Minecraft mod name||Wireless Crafting Terminal mod|
|Released File:||June 18, 2019|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2|
- JEI Integration
- Demagnetize integration
- Keybind Support
- Wireless Terminal must be in your inventory (or in a Baubles slot)
- Charges correctly with Wyvern/Draconic Flux Capacitor, TE Energetic Infuser and like items/blocks
Wireless Crafting Terminal
-A version of the AE2 Wireless Terminal with a 3×3 crafting table integrated
-Infinity Booster Card Slot
-Magnet Card Slot
Infinty Booster Card
-Allows use of the Wireless Crafting Terminal at any range and across dimensions
-To use, insert into Infinity Booster Card Slot in the Wireless Crafting Terminal GUI
-A magnet that will automatically insert items directly into your AE network
-Crouch+Right-Click to activate (not necessary in 1.10.2 v0.0.15)
-Right-click to open filter GUI
–Filter can be set to whitelist or blacklist mode
–Filter has Ignore NBT, Ignore MetaData, and Use Ore Dictionary options
**NOTE: There are 3 basic modes for the Magnet Card. Set a keybind or crouch + right-click to cycle through modes. You can set the magnet to not pickup unfiltered items.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder/.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for Wireless Crafting Terminal mod 1.12.2:
WirelessCraftingTerminal-1.12.2-3.12.93.jar (237.29 KB – Update last Released File on June 18, 2019)