Warrior PVP resource pack 1.13/1.12.2 is a resource pack made by Levminer9. As the name suggests, this pack has been designed for players who are into Minecraft PvP. PvP in Minecraft is a really intense activity so it’s crucial for players to have every advantage possible because even the smallest issue can mean the difference between victory and defeat
This Texture pack makes the Minecraft textures more better *in my opinion* and more custom
Please note: Diamonds in this texture pack are now called “rubies” and so Diamond armor now has a custom ruby armor texture
– Includes Dramatic Skys (WPP V5 B2+)
– Costum GUI
– Costum Textures,
– NO Lagg Textures,
– PVP Support
– No Pupkin blur,
– Low Fire.
How to install Warriors Resource Pack?
- Start Minecraft.
- Click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.