Vanilla Evolution mod 1.12.2 for minecraft (Officially Enhanced Vanilla Evolved Plus, or EVEP) is a mod based on my three others that are stuck in 1.8.
This mod can go by many names. Enhanced Vanilla Evolved Plus, shortened to EVEP, or Vanilla Evolution also. It is currently in 1.12.2 and is based off three 1.8 mods I used to work on, Enhanced Building, Foods Plus, and Vanilla Evolved. This mod adds many things, from crops and foods to new building blocks. It mainly focuses on getting new weapons and armor and is inspired by Divine RPG. A list of many features is below.
- 20+ New Crops
- Countless new foods
- Many sets of armors, swords, and tools, including multitools (Pickhoxels)
- Two New Biomes
- Two New Structures
- Multiple New Mobs, Including a Boss
- A Myriad of Advancements
- And Much More
This mod adds many: Tools, Armor (some with Full Set Bonuses, some are 3D), Ores, Resources, Building Blocks, Advancements, Foods, Crops, Structures, Biomes, Mobs, etc.
Updates are infrequent now, but this mod has not been discontinued.
The next update should add in 3D Modeled blocks, new mobs, and much more.
Requires Forge: 1.12.2-18.104.22.16868
There are many different recipes in this mod. I would recommend downloading Just Enough Items to help out with those.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Vanilla Evolution mod latest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for Vanilla Evolution mod 1.12.2:
VanillaEvolution.jar (2.42 MB – Update last Released File on December 10, 2019)