Useful Potatoes Mod 1.16.5 adds two utility blocks to the game that can essentially be used to prepare potatoes, which is a big feature. Aside from the more traditional approach of baking potatoes to make them more appetizing, gamers have yet to come up with a means to make them less boring in general. With Useful Potatoes, players are usually given the option of choosing between deep frying and mashing the potatoes, which is usually rather crucial.
As a result, gamers may eat these potato meals to stay fuller for a longer period of time in a subtle way. Furthermore, gamers do not have to wait because these machines can process potatoes quickly and in large quantities.
- The new Potato Fields biome may be discovered in this mod, or so they believed.
- The fresh new potato mashing station, which is fundamentally rather important, can primarily be used to make fries and mashed potatoes.
- Keep in mind that this is a very early version, so there may be some issues.
How to install:
- Make sure Minecraft Forge is already installed.
- Find the folder containing the Minecraft program.
- On Windows, choose Run from the Start menu, enter percent appdata%, and press Enter.
- Open finder on a Mac, hold down ALT, then select Go then Library from the top menu bar. Look for Minecraft in the Application Support folder.
- Place the.jar file of the mod you just downloaded into the Mods folder.
- The mod should now be installed when you open Minecraft and select the mods icon.
Useful Potatoes Mod download links:
UsefullPotatoes1.3.jar (134.73 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.5 Versions)
(Update last Released File on July 29, 2021)