Underwater World mod 1.12.2 for minecraft 2020 adds the seagrass and seaweeds (they are generated in water, at this moment only for decorative purposes) and two shipwrecks (with loot, build of special stairs, slabs, …, that render properly underwater)
– More structures (shipwrecks and underwater ruins)
– Diving gear
– Fishes and other water creatures
– Coral reefs
Maybe it’s too late for this minecraft version, but there are still really good mods only for this version of minecraft. Finally marc999207 decided to bring some newer versions features and combine them with own ideas. I would be grateful for any support. If you want to build some structures for marc999207, make some textures, or just give some ideas what to do next, feel free to text me here: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder/.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Underwater World mod latest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for Underwater World mod 1.12.2:
underwater-0.9.3.1.jar (186.67 KB – Update last Released File on March 07, 2020)