Traveller’s Backpack mod 1.12.2 for minecraft is a Minecraft mod, which addsbackpacks. All the backpacks come fromJavierDarkona‘s ModAdventure Backpack. Traveller’s Backpack is the unofficial port to 1.12.2 and at this moment brings the most important features to the game.
Why should you choose Traveller’s Backpack?
- Full inventory? No more! At a time where there’s a lot of mods and even more items, you’ll need functional and capable backpack. Since the traveller’s backpack can provide about45 inventory slotsand2 fluid tanks, which each can store up to 4 buckets of fluid, this backpack becomes a really good option to consider.
- Chestplate or backpack? Why not both? Traveller’s backpack doesn’t need any empty armor slot (or other slot) to be worn. But It doesn’t mean you can wear infinite number of backpacks at the same time.
- The best gear for adventures! What are the most important things you take with you, when you’re going on an adventure? I guess it’s a crafting table, bed and furnace. Now you have to take only furnace, because traveller’s backpack can provide rest of the things! You are able to use crafting matrix inside of backpack’s inventory or pull out the sleeping bag in any time you want!
Traveller’s backpack inventory can be split into segments, which have other functions. I’ll try to explain you what each element of inventory does.
Here you can see the inventory:
- Blue slotsstand for base backpack inventory, where you can store your items.
- Green slotsaccept only tools and provide special inventory action – Tool cycle (?)
- Brown slotsare mostly crafting matrix and one of them is crafting result slot. These slots don’t save items, just like crafting table.
- Bucket slotsaccept all the fluid containers. If a tank is suitable for fluid, container will move into the slot under and tank will get filled.
- Slots under bucket slotsare just outputs ofbucket slots. You can’t put there any items. Anyway, contents of these slots save when inventory is being closed.
You’ve probably noticed, that in gui is one more element, which I didn’t explained before. There are 3 types of buttons. Each of them appears in proper conditions.
- Cycle tool You can perform this action if you’re holding a tool, wearing a backpack and tool slots aren’t empty in backpack’s inventory. At first click shift, then scroll up or down. It will replace your current tool with one from tool slot. Such a useful trick!
- Open inventory If you wear a backpack, clickBto open inventory. (Configurable in controls)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder/.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Traveller’s Backpack modlatest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for Traveller’s Backpack mod 1.12.2:
TravellersBackpack-1.12.2-184.108.40.206.jar (271.51 KB – Update last Released File on January 27, 2020)