TooManyOrigins mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5 for minecraft is new mod with Fabric Loader, Fabric API and Origins. There are no plans to port this mod to Forge
Choose an Origin, and you’ll begin the game with a range of rather unusual powers, some of which will certainly help you out, while others will, according to common opinion, really hinder your gameplay.
TooManyOrigins v0.2.2 Changelog
- Furnace Lighting is now raytraced clientside and serverside as opposed to detecting where the cursor is from the client
- Rocket Jumping is now raytraced clientside and serverside as opposed to detecting where the cursor is from the client
- Readded French lang file (Thanks Oketo Crepe)
- Updated to Apugli v1.1.5
Currently featuring 4 Origins
The many Origins all have a different impact on the vanilla gameplay, which is generally rather important. If you don’t like these, you may also play with your friends on a server and pick the “Human” origin in a huge way.
Notes on Compatibility:
Withered’s Black Thumb Ability is incompatible with modified overworld crops, which is a big issue. This isn’t something I can readily modify, so you’ll simply have to make a mental note of it. Contrary to common misconception, you are always allowed to edit the source code in order to introduce especially withering variations of modified overworld crops.
How to install:
- Before starting, make sure Fabric Loader, Fabric API and Origins
- Look for the Minecraft program in the folder.
- Select Run from the Start menu on Windows, then enter percent appdata percent and press Enter.
- On a Mac, open finder, hold down ALT, and select Go > Library from the top menu bar. Look under the Application Support folder for Minecraft.
- Place the plugin’s.jar file in the Mods folder that you just downloaded.
- When you start Minecraft and go to the modifications tab, the mod should now be installed.
TooManyOrigins mod download link Curseforge:
TooManyOrigins-1.17.1-0.2.3.jar (193.88 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.17.1 Versions)
TooManyOrigins-1.16.5-0.4.1-forge.jar (179.66 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.5 Forge Versions)
TooManyOrigins-1.16.5-0.4.1-fabric.jar (179.66 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.5 Fabri Versions)
TooManyOrigins-1.18-0.4.1.jar (365.30 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.18.1 Versions)
(Update last Released File on February 20, 2021)