Tiny Mob Farm 1.12.2 for minecraft adds single-block size mob farms that makes mob farming neater and easier. This mod adds different tiers of single-block size mob farms that generates mob loots over time.
Different tiers of mob farms have different speed; the Wooden Mob Farm is the lowest tier and the slowest, then the Stone Mob Farm, etc.
|Minecraft mod name||Tiny Mob Farm|
|Released File:||August 08, 2019|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2 and 1.13|
The player needs to capture a mob with the lasso and insert it into a mob farm. The mob farm will start to generate loots of the given mob. Outputs are pushed to adjacent chests.
– Made lasso usable in creative mode
– Fixed some localization errors
– Added more detailed chat messages
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder/.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Tiny Mob Farmlatest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
This mod is open source, and can be used in any modpacks.
Download Links for Tiny Mob Farm 1.12.2/1.13:
TinyMobFarm-1.12.2-1.0.5.jar (71.48 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versions)
TinyMobFarm-1.13.2-184.108.40.206.jar (63.00 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.13 Versions)
(Update last Released File on August 08, 2019)