TConstruct-1.16.5/1.12.2 is a Minecraft mod that allows you to assemble tools in a number of ways and then alter them until they become something new. The tools are permanent and may be renamed and modified as you like. They’re yours forever after you’ve made them. Your tools can be made out of a variety of materials.
• Building Smeltery Tutorial • Minecraft Mod Showcase • Beginner’s Guide to Tinkers Construct 2!!
You’ll need a few tables and a place to store your patterns to get started.
Make sure the pattern chest is next to the component builder, as they may both be accessed simultaneously. To make the patterns, use the Stencil Table, and then use the Part Builder to make tool components out of them. The component builder also shows details about the material that was utilized.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for Tinkers Construct mod 1.12.2/1.16.5:
TConstruct-1.12.2-188.8.131.52.jar (3.82 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versions)
TConstruct-1.16.5-184.108.40.206.jar (4.48 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.5 Versions)
(Update last Released File on August 04, 2021)