TConstruct-1.16.5/1.12.2 is a Minecraft mod that lets you combine tools in a variety of ways before altering them to make something new. The tools are permanent, and you can rename and change them as you see fit. After you’ve made them, they’re yours forever. You can make your tools out of a number of materials.
• Smeltery Building Tutorial • Minecraft Mod Showcase • Tinkers Construct 2 Beginner’s Guide!!
To get started, you’ll need a few tables and a place to keep your patterns.
Make sure the pattern chest is next to the component builder, as they may both be accessed simultaneously. To make the patterns, use the Stencil Table, and then use the Part Builder to make tool components out of them. The component builder also shows details about the material that was utilized.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for Tinkers Construct mod:
TConstruct-1.12.2-126.96.36.199.jar (3.82 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versions)
TConstruct-1.16.5-188.8.131.524.jar (4.48 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.5 Versions)
(Update last Released File on December 23, 2021)