TConstruct-1.12.2 is a minecraft mod about putting tools together in a wide variety of ways, then modifying them until they turn into something else. The tools never disappear and can be named and changed to your heart’s desire. Once you make them, they’re yours forever. Many different materials can be used to make your tools.
Beginner’s Guide to Tinkers Construct 2!! • Building Smeltery Tutorial • Minecraft Mod Showcase
To get started you need a few tables and a place to put your patterns.
Be sure to put the pattern chest by the part builder, as you can access them together. Use the Stencil Table to craft the patterns, and craft tool parts from them using the Part Builder. The part builder also displays information about the material used.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft ForgeandMantle Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download:TConstruct-1.12.2-188.8.131.52.jar (3.82 MB – Update last Released File on June 28, 2019)