The Sculk Sensor mod 1.16.3 for minecraft is a block that reacts to vibrations – whether it’s a player walking buy, a cat meowing or a snowball being thrown. With this block you can detect them all, by reading its redstone signal state.
Recreation of the newly announced Sculk Sensors in Minecraft.
The mod is currently available for 1.16.3, but might be developed for 1.12 and 1.8 soon, as well.
For those of you who can’t wait for the Minecraft caves and cliffs update to come out, here is a Command block/Redstone contraption simulating what the Sculk Sensor would be like in the latest version of Minecraft!!! Some things to note before downloading this it’s just a simulation, not the actual thing, meaning it has some downsides. But it’s still a pretty good representation of what a Sculk Sensor could be like in the near future.
– Wool Occlusion
– Redstone Outputs
– Player & Block Detection (not entities)
– You can Sneak to avoid its detection
(explanations are inside the map)
(really only made for 1 player)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for Into Sculk Sensor mod 1.16.3:
The Sculk Sensor mod 1.16.3.jar (75.14 KB – Update last Released File on October 14, 2020)