Thaumic Augmentation mod 1.12.2 for minecraft is a Thaumcraft addon for Minecraft 1.12 that tries to add new content that would fit in with the base mod. Some of the content may seem familiar (like the Arcane Door), but most is planned to be completely new. There’s not tons of stuff yet, but more content is planned.
All of the content in this mod is contained in the “Thaumic Augmentation” tab in the Thaumonomicon. It will appear after completing the “First Steps” research.
- Upgraded casting gauntlets (they’re dyeable too!)
- A machine to (slowly) add vis back into the aura
- A tool that can copy and paste seal settings
- Warded (personal) chests and doors (keys coming soon)
- A focus effect that creates light
License from Author thecodex6824:
Thaumic Augmentation is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License v3 (or later). This means thatyou can add this mod to any modpack, and you don’t need my permission.Feel free to tell me if you do though, I am curious if anyone will find this mod to be useful.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder/.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Thaumic Augmentationlatest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for Thaumic Augmentation 1.12.2:
ThaumicAugmentation-1.12.2-1.1.7.jar (310.68 KB – Update last Released File on August 16, 2019)