TelePastries mod 1.16.1/1.12.2 for minecraft adds pastries allowing you to travel through dimensions.
If you’ve played Skyblock modpacks in the past you might’ve used similar methods of dimensional transport.
This mod currently adds cakes to travel to the Overworld, end and the nether.
This mod also has compatability for the Twilight forest, The lost cities and The Hunting Dimension.
|Minecraft mod name||TelePastries mod|
|Author – Created by||Mrbysco|
|Last Released File:||August 13, 2020|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2/1.16.1|
- Initial beta release
- Contains Overworld, Nether and End cake.
- Contains support for the Twilight Forest, the Lost Cities and the Hunting Dimension
- Contains a config option to disable the dividing by 8 to be used if using a mod that overrides the nether and is 1×1
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Thaumic Augmentation latest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for Thaumic Augmentation 1.12.2/1.16.1:
TelePastries-0.3.4.jar (136.33 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versions)
TelePastries-1.16.1-0.3.4.jar (141.51 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.1 Versions)
(Update last Released File on August 13, 2020)