Subterranean Wilderness mod 1.16.3 for minecraft is a spiritual successor to WTF’s CaveBiomes, completely rewritten and enchanced, Subterranean Wilderness aims to spice up the old vanilla caves you got bored of years ago and bring you the cave update you always wanted.
Delve deep into the depths of the earth and unfold the beauty of its wild and untouched, diverse environments and climates. Throughout your journey, you will come across the frigid, pure and flawless exteriors of glacial caves; trudge through the impassable, ravishing flora of humid tropical caves; unearth the fascinating fungal kingdoms beneath mushroom islands; discover the many stunning vibrant corals flourishing in flooded sea caves, with many, many more still waiting to be explored..
This mod should in theory be compatible with cave gen mods such as Yung’s caves and Worley caves, etc, but I haven’t tested it and cannot be sure. Please let me know if you’ve tested this mod with other cave gen mods
This project page is currently work in progress. Refer to the images section for now
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for Subterranean Wilderness mod 1.16.3:
subwild-1.16.3-1.0.jar (810 KB – Update last Released File on October 19, 2020)