StoneBlock modpack 1.12.2-1.0.28 for minecraft created and upload by Kaspar (Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions)
This modpack is kinda like SkyBlock, except you don’t start tree and your surrounded by stone
It´s a kitchen-sink modpack with lots of quests to help guide you in the start and to give the players goals to reach
Choose the world type “Void? World” in single-player, or “voidworld” on servers.
If something regarding quests or quests rewards is mentiond in the update log, do “/bq_admin default load” and “/bqs_loot default load” to update your questbook.
To disable the “Create an Island” Banner, go to main/pause menu->mod options->void island control->config->othersettings->hideToasts
Remember to run “/bq_admin default load”
Fixed typo in Solarflux reward from Loot Chest
Added Sieve Enchantments to EnderIO Enchants
Random Tweaks “entitiesDropNameTags” disabled
Cyclic “Name Tag Death” disabled
Fixed sifting drop chance for lead on diamond stiffened mesh
cobble -> gravel -> dirt -> sand -> dust recipe for XU2 crusher, AA Crusher, Meka Crusher, TE Pulverizer, EnderIO SAG Mill
Fixed some Draconic Evolution quests
Made Stone Gear in the recipe for Tin and Bronze gear OreDict
Simply Jetpacks 2
Solar Flux Reborn
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.