SpawnTableTweaker mod 1.12.2 is Simple Minecraft mod spawn table addon with crafttweaker interface
The goal of this mod is to allow calling
EnityRegistry.addSpawn(entClass, weight, min, max, type, biomes); directly from crafttweaker. Also removing spawns from vanilla spawn table is supported.
The reason I made this mod is to be able to add Techguns npc as regular spawns so they are compatible with other spawn manipulating mods, but the problem is generic enough to be released as standalone mod and can be used with all vanilla or modded npcs.
Important note: adding an npc to the spawn table still uses the behaviors of the npcs. If an npc has special constraints it might not work.
The only requirements for this mod are crafttweaker and forge.
5 methods are callable from crafttweaker scripts: which are defined in this code:
The Wiki (https://github.com/pWn3d1337/SpawnTableTweaker/wiki) shows examples for these methods.
More info on Github: https://github.com/pWn3d1337/SpawnTableTweaker
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about SpawnTableTweaker mod latest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for SpawnTableTweaker mod 1.12.2:
spawntabletweaker-1.0.jar (12.14 KB – Update last Released File on March 12, 2019)