Simple Farming mod 1.14.4 for minecraft is a Minecraft 1.14 Forgeagriculture mod. It focuses on expanding the vanilla farming system by adding new fruits, vegetables, and meals.
Please report any bugs/issues through the issues tab or Github. Feel free to leave any suggestions as well.
Right-click harvesting for all added crops
Obtain seeds by breaking grass
Plant and harvest crops
Craft your favorite meals!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder/.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Simple Farming modlatest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
-Improved corn bonemeal growth
-Removed wool recipe (already exists in vanilla Minecraft)
-Fruit logs now give 4 oak wood planks instead of just 2
-Added village loot tables for mod items
-Added casava crop
-Retextured apricot and plum
Download Links for Simple Farming mod 1.14.4:
simplefarming-1.14.4-1.2.1.jar (461.27 KB – Update last Released File on October 14, 2019)