Shutup Experimental Settings mod 1.16.3/1.16.2 for minecraft is a forge port of the fabric mod “Disable Custom Worlds Advice” which disables the annoying “Experimental Features” advice that appears every time you create or load a world with custom dimensions or world settings. You can use it if either this screen annoys you as much as it does to me or you are creating a mod with custom worldgen!(This description matches the description found at
|Minecraft mod name||Shutup Experimental Settings|
|Credit||Corgi_Taco and rdvdev2|
|Last Released File:||October 23, 2020|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2/1.16.3|
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for Shutup Experimental Settings mod 1.16.2/1.16.3:
shutupexperimentalsettings-1.0.1.jar (5.44 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.2/1.16.3 Versions)
(Update last Released File on October 23, 2020)