Shulker Box Viewer Mod 1.12.2 cancels the vanilla implementation. It displays all the items in the ShulkerBox where your mouse is resting in a visual way. The vanilla item tooltip will only show part of the items in the ShulkerBox, not intuitive.
- Prompt interface material based on current resourcepacks.
- Automatically organize items The same items are organized in one Stack.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: