Securitycraft mod v220.127.116.11 download for minecraft 1.12.2 adds exactly what the name suggests! Lasers, retinal scanners, keypads, unbreakable doors and more. For more information, pictures, recipes, and other stuff, refer to the ingame documentation via /sc help.SecurityCraft is a Minecraft modification aimed at multiplayer servers and is available for Minecraft versions 1.12.2.
– Fix: Players can teleport to a Security Camera’s position when logging out while viewing one
– Fix: Crash when reinforcing reinforced blocks added in v1.8.8
– Removed: [1.7.10-1.11.2] Configuration option to use the old Keypad recipe
– Misc.: Possibly improved render performance a bit
– Internal: [1.12.2] Use recommended way of registering content
– New: The Admin Tool now shows the text on Secret Signs
– New: Gravel Mine
– New: Sand and Gravel Mines now fall like normal sand/gravel
– New: [1.8+] Reinforced Moss Stone can now be crafted with a Reinforced Cobblestone and a Vine
– New: [1.8+] The several Reinforced Stone variants (Reinforced Granite, Reinforced Diorite, Reinforced Andesite) can now be crafted analogous to their vanilla counterparts
– New: [1.8+] Security Cameras can now be switched when already viewing a camera
– Change: Item tooltips in the SecurityCraft Manual now show the complete tooltip instead of just the name
– Change: The Alarm recipe now needs Reinforced Glass instead of vanilla glass
– Change: The Universal Block Reinforcer will now reinforce placed down blocks instantly
– Change: When broken, the I.M.S. will now drop any charges left
– Change: [1.8] If JustEnoughItems is installed, buttons from the Universal Block Modifier’s menu will appear on the left instead of the right
– API: [1.9.4+] Added a data serializer to the Owner class
|Minecraft mod name||Securitycraft|
|Last Released File:||October 08, 2018|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2|
How to install Securitycraft mod?
- Download the Minecraft Forge and this mod!
- Find in %appdata%/.minecraft, the mods folder.
- Move the mod jar/zip file to .minecraft/mods