Running Shoes mod 1.12.2 for minecraft add 5 new shoes
- 5 Running Shoe Types:
- Base Running Shoes
- Leather Running Shoes
- Gold Running Shoes
- Iron Running Shoes
- Diamond Running Shoes
- 5 Sprinting Shoe Types:
- Same as running shoes, but gives a greater speed boost at the cost of being more expensive to create.
- Each pair of running shoes gives the same base speed (default speed * 1.5). Sprinting shoes are more expensive variants that boost run speed by 300% (default speed * 3).
- Different tiers are so you get armor values equal to that of the vanilla boots of the same tier.
- Don’t have to make the trade-off between speed vs armor.
- Stacks with other methods of increasing speed (such as potions).
|Minecraft mod name||Running Shoes mod|
|Last Released File:||May 28, 2019|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2|
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Running Shoes mod latest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for Running Shoes mod 1.12.2:
runningshoesmod-1.2.jar (46.43 KB – Update last Released File on May 28, 2019)