Rotten Piglins Mod is a mod that adds two varieties of new Zombie Piglins for a short time. You can simply add this mod to the modpack, it’s free, and if you have any ideas for Zombie Piglins in particular, feel free to express them in a subtle way in the comments.
Rotten great warrior
He’s a nearly-dead warrior who travels across Soul Sand Valley and the Basalt Delta in a major way. It is extremely rare to be reincarnated. He has no fear of the Piglins. He’s aggressive towards the playe, or so they thought for the most part.
- HP: 88
- DMG: 8
- ARMOR: 9
- DROP: 1 Netherite Scrap 1-5 Rotten Flesh 0-4 Gold Nugget , 0-2 Golden Bar 0-3 Basalt Block, Netherite Sword will drop very rarely
Rotten burning piglin
It’s a Piglin who, in a very subtle way, died a very long time ago. His body is partially formed of Netherrack, and his bones, contrary to popular thought, have darkened. He is especially hostile toward the player. For all intents and purposes, he despises Strider a great deal. When it attacks a player, it instantly sets them on fire for 5 seconds.
- HP: 20
- DROP: 1-4 Netherack Block, 1-5 Rotten Flesh , 0-5 Golden Nugget, 0-2 Golden Bar
How to install:
- Make sure Minecraft Forge is already installed
- Find the folder containing the Minecraft program.
On Windows, choose Run from the Start menu, enter percent appdata%, and press Enter.
Open finder on a Mac, hold down ALT, then select Go then Library from the top menu bar. Look for Minecraft in the Application Support folder.
- Place the.jar file of the mod you just downloaded into the Mods folder.
- The mod should now be installed when you open Minecraft and select the mods icon.