RLCraft modpack 1.12.2 download for minecraft is the best Modpacks for all. This began as a modest little project I was working on for my own server and pals, but it has now grown into something very absurd. I’ve had a few requests for it to be released as a modpack, so here it is.
RL Craft is my version of everything I’ve always wanted in Minecraft when it comes to pure survival, adventuring and RPG, and immersion. The RL stands for Real Life or Realism, and is a spin on another mod I developed for Unreal called RLCoop that has a similar purpose. I hand-picked a number of modifications and adjusted each one to match the precise play-style I was after, making sure they all worked well together and adding my own custom scripts for different tweaks to vanilla behavior, among other things.
The bottom line is that this isn’t your father’s Minecraft, and you’ll die a lot. Just be aware of the possibility. For some reason, this happens anytime I build modifications for any game…it always ends up being unjustly difficult.
QUICK START GUIDE
- -Right click to pickup an item you’re looking at or crouch to pickup items in a radius around you
- -Can’t punch trees, blocks require their tools for harvest (except weak blocks like dirt, gravel, etc), otherwise won’t drop anything
- -Make flint tools first, get flint from gravel, get sticks from breaking tree leaves, hold flint and right click on a hard surface (stone) to smash flint into flint shards, punch tree leaves for sticks, stick + flint shard on top = flint knife, use flint knife to cut grass, gives grass fiber, 3 grass fiber = grass string
- -Make flint hatchet (axe) with stick, grass string, and flint shard.
- -Drink water with empty hand, crouch, right click on water source block, can also drink from rain if it’s raining
- -Lookup healing items, some are easy to craft, some are hard, string and paper is easiest
- -Birch wood can be crafted into paper
- -3 wool makes a sleeping bag, won’t set spawn
- -Waystones set your spawn point, if you hate your spawn, don’t acivate a waystone
- -If it looks like it will kill you, it probably will
- -Press H, location hit damage now, helmets are important or you WILL get 1-shot headshot
- -When you reach level 5, PRESS L and choose your specialization to start earning extra XP. You have 2 skill menus, L skill menu for special skills in various categories, and the skill requirements tab in your inventory. For example, you need 8 attack to use an iron sword. Items list their requirements.
- -Several ways to combat the hot/cold, there’s campfires and wool clothing for the cold, jelled slime for the hot
- -Lots of new and custom generation, exploring and finding shelter first is a good idea, shelter may even provide starting items
- -String and even grass string can be turned into wool!
- Highly recommend Optifine for 1.12 found here: https://optifine.net/adloadx?f=OptiFine_1.12.2_HD_U_E3.jar This will allow you to hold light sources in your hand and have them emit light
TIPS & STARTING HINTS
You’re probably going to die…like a lot. But there is a lot you can do to prevent this and get a good start. (also remember you can’t pickup items unless you right click on the item or crouch)
- CHOOSE YOUR BIOME WISELY – With the new temperature and heat mechanics along with biome specific mobs, setting up shop in a desert in the middle of the summer probably isn’t the greatest idea, nor is being in the mountains either during winter without the proper gear. You simply won’t be able to explore certain biomes right away until you have the necessary equipment for it, especially since certain biomes will be far more dangerous than others with Lycanite’s Mobs.
- EXPLORING CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE – A big part of this mod is built around exploration. It is very likely for you to come across various abandoned shelters, some with beds even, or others that could have useful loot and gear.
- START LEVELING IMMEDIATELY – You probably noticed that to even use shears, your Gathering and Farming skills have to be at 4 each. Start spending those levels right away, as you probably will not be able to sleep the first night or 2 regardless.
- TOP PRIORITY ITEMS – There are a few things you’ll be wanting to try and obtain immediately. You’ll need either a Canteen or Water Bottle to drink, so kill some cows or find some sand to smelt to glass. To light torches you’ll need a flint and steel or a match box.
How to download rlcraft modpack and install
Anyone moving from the Twitch launcher to the CurseForge launcher will still automatically keep all profiles and modpacks.
OPTIFINE WARNING: You MUST disable “Fast Render” or you will get the black screen bug when certain effects try to activate, also make sure you have at least “internal shaders” on in the shader settings, anything is fine, just not “none”.
See link download below…..and you can download Rlcraft modpack