Redstone Bits mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5 for fabric adds a few new Redstone utilities to Minecraft! Currently, it adds three.
The Placer is much like a Dispenser, except it places a block that’s inside its inventory. Like a Dispenser, it chooses it at random. It places it directly in front of itself when given a Redstone signal.
The Breaker, much like you’d expect, breaks the block in front of it when given a Redstone Signal. You can put a tool (or any item) into it, and it will use that tool to break the block. It takes time to break the block (the same amount of time the item inside would take, not accounting for Efficiency enchantments yet), and the progress can be seen in its GUI (and sometimes in world? It’s a little buggy with the rendering). You can cancel breaking a block by giving it another Redstone signal.
The Checker is more like an Observer. Sort of. Put blocks in its inventory, and it will output a signal if the block in front of it matches any of the ones in its inventory.
Using these, as well as vanilla blocks like Observers and Pistons, one can automate many things.
How to install:
- Minecraft Launcher Vanilla can be downloaded and installed.
- Fabric API Installer for Vanilla Launcher may be downloaded and installed here.
- Run the.jar file you just downloaded, select the version you want, and click “Install.”
- Start Minecraft, select the Fabric profile, then press the Play button.
- On the desktop, press the Start button.
- Select the option to Run.
- Press Enter after typing percent appdata percent into Run.
- It’s saved in Roaming/.minecraft/mods.
- Place the jar on the table. Place the files in the mod folder and start Minecraft.
Download Links for Redstone Bits mod:
redstone-bits-1.6.1+fabric-mc1.18.jar (253 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.18.1 Versions)
redstone-bits-1.3.0+fabric-1.16.1.jar (110.96 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16 Versions)
redstone-bits-1.5.0+fabric-1.17.jar (110.96 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.17 Versions)
(Update last Released File on December 27, 2021)