This is a 16×16 texture pack that I made in collaboration with my wife, with the intent of creating a pack that is bright and cheerful, and is really fun to play the game
Qtpie’s Cheerful Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft was created in collaboration with a husband and wife. The primary intention of the Pack is to be bright and “cheerful” making you enjoy playing the game with it. Its theme color being pink giving it a cartoony effect and a lot less realism. With a resolution of 16x, it’s a casual fun Pack worth trying out!.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: