Minecraft Plant Mega Pack Mod 1.12.2 generates hundreds of real plants into your worlds and features a comprehensive selection of plants from around the world. The primary goal of PMP is to enhance your worlds in a realistic way without affecting the natural balance of the game. Most plants can be crafted into dyes, and many can be crafted into useful items like plant powders, medicinal salves, and alternatives for making vanilla items such as arrows. Crops and other plants can be crafted into a variety of interesting foods. PMP provides built-in support for many popular biome-generating mods and allows you to customize how the plants will spawn in every biome. PMP is fully configurable using in-game config screens – there is no need to manually edit text files.
- Hundreds of realistic plants, flowers, trees and crops.
- Planters, flower pots, and other interesting blocks.
- Dozens of unique foods and items.
- Customize settings with built-in config screens.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Latest Download for Minecraft 1.12.2:pmp-1.12.1.jar