Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 – Trees 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 for minecraft mod 2020 created by pamharvestcraft. Pam’s HarvestCraft will come in three mods. This is the second and adds FRUIT TREES ONLY. I did not touch vanilla trees at all.
Temperate (Fruit) – Apple, Avocado, Candlenut, Cherry, Chestnut, Gooseberry, Lemon, Nutmeg, Orange, Peach, Pear, Plum, Walnut, Spiderweb, Hazelnut, Pawpaw, Soursop
Warm (Fruit) -Almond, Apricot, Banana, Cashew, Coconut, Date, Dragonfruit, Durian, Fig, Grapefruit, Lime, Mango, Olive, Papaya, Pecan, Peppercorn, Persimmon, Pistachio, Pomegranate, Starfruit, Vanillabean, Breadfruit, Guava, Jackfruit, Lychee, Passionfruit, Rambutan, Tamarind
Warm (Log Fruit) – Cinnamon, Paperbark
Cold (Fruit) – Pinenut
Cold (Log Fruit) – Maple
Trees grow from saplings made from EIGHT of the items the tree drops and any kind of sapling . Temperate, Warm, and Cold trees all have their own model and amount of fruits they spawn. Fruits and log fruits have eight stages of growth like crops but have only three textures. Fruits (both hanging and log fruits) can be right-clicked to be harvested when mature. You can change what item each crop block drops in the JSON block file itself if you want it to drop something new. You can also shear fruits and log fruits to hang from leaves (or place anywhere in the case of log fruits) — shearing requires you to break the fruit and this happens quicker if the fruit is mature and the block will not drop a fruit at that point.
– All nuts can be roasted in the forge, campfire, and smoker : Almond, Cashew, Chestnut, Hazelnut, Pinenut, Pistachio, Walnut, and Pecan
– x8 fruit items (or string for Spiderweb) plus a single sapling of any kind makes that fruit tree sapling
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 – Trees latest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 – Trees mod 1.14.4/1.15.2/1.16.3:
pamhc2trees-1.14.4-1.0.2.jar (511.39 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.14.4 Versions)
pamhc2trees-1.15.2-1.0.7.jar (516 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.15.2 Versions)
pamhc2trees-1.16.3-1.0.0.jar (687 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.3 Versions)
(Update last Released File on November 20, 2020)