Pam’s HarvestCraft mod 1.12.2 for minecraft is an ever growing mod for Minecraft that currently adds (as of MC version 1.12.2), changes the vanilla food restoration values in an attempt to encourage players to do more than eat cooked pork chops their entire Minecraft career. If this bothers you, change it in the config under enablevanillaBalance. Please know, the entirety of HarvestCraft expects this option to stay true so if you turn to false, vanilla food will be the best thing to eat again.
Pam’s HarvestCraft 1.12.2:
– Fixed: Machine: Machines should now keep inventories when rotated/moved
– Fixed: Recipe: Cucumber Sandwich and cassoulet recipe JSONs
– Fixed: Name: BBQ Chicken Biscuit, Chicken Biscuit, Caesar Salad, Banana Milkshake all named correctly
– Fixed: Recipe: Recipes with listAlljuice now work correctly
– Fixed: Config: cropsdropSeeds now correctly works when set to True
– Fixed: Fruit Blocks: Mature fruits should no longer instantly break: NOTE: PLEASE tell me if this messes with Dynamic Trees, thank you
– Added: Item: Pizza Slice (created by putting pizza items in the crafting grid w/cutting board), for the Yogscast
80 new crops (including cotton for string)
6 garden bushes to find and harvest for crops (pick up bushes or let them spread like mushrooms)
50 fruit or item bearing trees
19 new fish (catch with normal fishing rod)
Simple Beekeeping (including candle blocks, wax/honey blocks, hardened leather armor, wax as fuel)
1400+ new items and foods
|Minecraft mod name||Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod|
|Last Released File:||March 19, 2020|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2|
Pam’s HarvestCraft 1.12.2zg.jar
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.