Oh The Biomes You’ll Go 1.12.2 is an adventure and exploration mod designed to give you a unique and fun experience with challenges and obstacles
“You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go” -Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You’ll Go!
Update Biomes You Go 1.4.1 MCV: 1.12.2:
– Fixed Mystic Birch Forest Trees
– Attempted Fix #3 at Server compatibility
– Added New Seasonal Leaves
– Added New Magical Leaves
– New Advancements Branch (Start By Sleeping!)
Coniferous Forest COOL
Grassland Plaetu WARM
Seasonal Taiga COOL
Seasonal Forest WARM
Stellata Pasture WARM
Boreal Forest COOL
Golden Birch Canopy WARM
Enchanted Swamp WARM
Pine Mountains COOL
Fungle Jungle WARM
-Fixed bugs preventing multiplayer
-Added New Villager Varients (No trades yet!) (Does not spawn in villages)
-Added various new plants & flowers
-Added Leaf Pile & Autumn Leaf Pile (Does not spawn as of now)
Exploration, adventure, and fun! These three words perfectly describe this mod. Oh the Biomes You’ll Go is an Exploration Mod designed to provide a unique and long lasting adventure for anyone who dares to journey out into the world. With new Mobs, biomes, dimensions, and more, oh I’m sure you’ll be going places…
How to install Oh The Biomes You’ll Go modpack:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
Download Link for Oh The Biomes You’ll Go 1.12.2:
Biomes You Go 1.4.1 MCV: 1.12.2 (2.31 MB)