Not Enough Cats mod for minecraft 1.12.2 created by AstroTibs and change name to Not Enough Pets 1.12.2. Are you tired of the same three domestic cat types? Have you wanted to obtain an Ocelot as a pet? Are you annoyed at cat sounds?
Note: This mod in general is not compatible with Doggy Talents.
However, you can disable my version of wolves with “Enable NEC version: Dog”=false and try to use it alongside DT.
Then this mod is for you!
Not Enough Cats features the following:
- When you tame any cat, it retains it skin rather than getting a random one.
- Ocelots spawn in jungles, as usual. This means that tamed ocelots look like ocelots.
- Every other texture variation spawns in villages.
- All of the 1.14 skins are backported and available, as well as two custom skins and the otherwise unused “gray tabby” skin.
- Tamed cats now have dye-able collars
- There is a config setting to reduce the frequency of tamed cat/dog noises
- There are config settings to increase or decrease the buffer where a following cat/dog/parrot will teleport to you, and others to disable following of any sort.
- Ocelot-specific cats no longer avoid water, and non-Ocelot-type cats drop string on death
- Cat behavior, such as how to tame them and creeper avoidance, is unchanged.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Not Enough Cats mod latest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for Not Enough Pets mod 1.12.2:
NotEnoughPets-1.12.2-v2.1.0.jar (776.57 KB – Update last Released File on February 26, 2020)