Minecraft Mystical agriculture mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 created by BlakeBr0. This version fixed Essence Furnaces and Seed Reprocessors losing their inventories when rotated, Added Matter Overdrive crops: Dilithium and Tritanium
Make sure to also check out Mystical Agradditions for additional content!
Essence Furnaces: Furnaces that cook your items faster, while using fuel at the same rate a normal Furnace does! Talk about efficiency!
The Ultimate Furnace: Cooks items at an insanely fast rate, while using fuel at the same rate as a normal Furnace! Insanity!
Essence Apples: These Apples give extra buffs when eaten. These buffs can include Regeneration, Speed, Strength, and more! The buffs last for 2 minutes each (configurable), and can be stacked! This means you can eat multiple Apples and have the durations of the buffs increase accordingly!
Essence Coal: Coal that burns for longer! Tier 5 Essence Coal burns 24x longer than regular coal! Thats 192 items!
- First you are going to want to go mining for Prosperity and Inferium ore.
- Next you are going to want to create some Crafting Seeds for use in the creation of any seeds you want.
- Normal resource seeds require some of their respective resource along with the tier essence of the seed.
- To upgrade the tier of essence, you will need an Infusion Crystal.
- Mob seeds require chunks of their respective mob. To obtain these you must kill the monsters with a Soulium Dagger.
- You can also craft them using ‘blank’ Mob Chunks.
- You can create tools and armor using the Inferium – Supremium essences.
- These require Essence Ingots and Cores.
- Supremium tools and armor can be upgraded with charms! Some charms include Wither Resistance, Absorption, Speed, Jump Boost etc.
Note: You can disable the armor/tools module in the ‘Gear’ section of the config file.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Cucumber Library
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for Mystical agriculture mod 1.12.2/1.15.2/1.16.5:
MysticalAgriculture-1.12.2-1.7.5.jar (1.46 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versions)
MysticalAgriculture-1.15.2-3.0.10.jar (944.97 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.15.2 Version)
MysticalAgriculture-1.16.5-4.2.4.jar (1.48 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.5/1.16.4 Version)
(Update last Released File on October 28, 2021)