Mutated Mobs 1.12.2-v1.0.8 is a mod that fuses two entities into one strong being .
Currently mod adds 36 mutant to the game, 25 hostile and 7 neutral and 4 passive.
Every mob gets some unique attribute or ability of both previous creatures, so be aware of that!
You will find combinations of normal mobs that are insane! They are much stronger than normal mobs and have special abilities.
|Minecraft mod name||Mutated Mobs|
|Filename:||Mutated Mobs Mod V1.0.8.jar|
|Last Released File:||Feb 24, 2018|
|Map Size:||854.59 KB|
|Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions||1.12.2|
Added Polar Wolf & Zombie Polar Wolf.
Ender Golem’s Texture has been improved, now he looks more like Iron Golem!
Fixed Bug with Silverfish Creeper that causes game to crash and world to get corrupted!
Now you can set maximum slime mutant size and mob damage in the config!
Optimized code even more!
How to install Mutated Mobs:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download:Mutated Mobs Mod V1.0.8.jar (854.59 KB)
Average rating / 5. Vote count: