More Paths mod 1.16.1 for minecraft – Finally you can have those beautiful paths in the Nether!
Introducing Nylium Paths!
REQUIRES FABRIC API
Simply right click on a nylium block with your shovel and it will create a nylium path. These paths mirror the behavior of grass paths almost perfectly. The only difference is that you must use a pickaxe to mine them.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for More Paths mod 1.16.1:
more-paths-0.0.3.jar (139.31 KB – Update last Released File on August 11, 2020)