Monsterley Resource Pack 1.13 for Minecraft is compatible with Minecraft version 1.13 and conceptionally based on the standard texture pack. It contains all blocks available in the standard texture pack. Special features of this resource pack are more detailed textures of blocks and a more diverse style of the nature. Many alternative textures for plants and other blocks and huge variety of flowers and lily pads are very well-done. The bright and vibrant color giving the game a little characteristics of the biomes.
Monsterley 32px Resourcepack with Aquatic update
Several random alternative textures for plants and other blocks
Bump mapping and parallax occlusion mapping shader support – Support for a more realistic look. Gives more depth and structure to the textures. (Final look depends on the selected shader
When “Random Mobs” in OptiFine are enabled, you might rarely see a blue cow. This is not a bug, but an easter egg of this resource pack. (MCPatcher or OptiFine required to use this feature)
Change (community wish):
– Oak trapdoor
– Jungle trapdor
– Dark oak trapdor
– Acacia trapdoor
– Wheat growth stages
– Paper icon
– Iron bars
– Heavy weighted pressure plate
Added optional features (OptiFine required to use):
– Various map icons. Separate texture for ocean explorer map, forest explorer map, buried treasure map, filled map.
How to install Monsterley Texture Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Monsterley_32_171008.zip (14.01 MB – for Minecraft 1.12.2)
Monsterley_32_181023.zip (17.69 MB – for Minecraft 1.13)
Monsterley_32_14_190714.zip (28.45 MB – for Minecraft 1.14)
(Update last Released File on July 14, 2019)