Monsterley HD Universal Resource Pack 1.13 for minecraft is a high-resolution semi-realistic resource pack. The textures correspond in color and content to the default Minecraft. Special features of this resource pack are more detailed textures of blocks and a more diverse style of the nature.
Many alternative textures for plants and other blocks and huge variety of flowers and lily pads are very well-done. The bright and vibrant color giving the game a little characteristics of the biomes.
- Comparator texture glitch
- Repeater texture glitch
- Dropper vertical texture glitch
- Dispenser vertical texture glitch
Change: – Soul sand texture
Ddded optional features (OptiFine required to use): – 7 different Elytras
Added for Minecraft 1.14 (snapshot):
– Lantern (3D model)
– Fletching table
– Smithing table
– Walls (different models)
Optional features (OptiFine required to use):
- Random alternative peaceful mobs
- custom sky
- connected glass
- Various villagers. For each profession a separate texture.
- UI for Villager by profession
- different Elytra
- Several random alternative textures for plants and other blocks
- Varieties of flowers and lily pads partially including blossoms
- Rotating ground block textures (grass, dirt, snow, etc.) for a better and more diverse visualization
- A lightmap considering the characteristics of biomes
- A varied texturing of the trees foliage
- 3D models (rail system, furnace, ladder, doors and more)
- Additional animations
- Noteblock can display the instrument, the musical note and clicks.
- HD font
- Non-standard paintings
- Clear structured GUI with good legibility
- Mapping shader support – Support for a more realistic look. Gives more depth and structure to the textures. (Final look depends on the selected shader.)
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Options – Resource Packs
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.