Miner’s Helmet mod 1.19/1.16.5 for minecraft is a mod that simply adds a helmet with dynamic lighting. This very straightforward mod merely adds a mining helmet that illuminates the way in caverns and other dark places. Iron pickaxes and mining helmets can be found among the zombie spawn. There is a configuration option to turn this off.
You will unlock the recipe for the Mining Helmet as soon as you obtain a Lantern. You can craft it as follows:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Miner’s Helmet mod latest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for Miner’s Helmet mod:
mining_helmet-1.19-2.1.1.jar (102.65 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.19 Versions)
mining-helmet-1.15.2-1.0.9.jar (31.15 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.15.2 Versions)
mining_helmet-1.16.5-2.0.1.jar (85.36 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.5 Versions)
(Update last Released File on July 27, 2022)