Miner’s Helmet mod 1.14.4 for minecraft is a mod that simply adds a helmet with dynamic lighting.
This is a very simple mod that just adds a mining helmet that lights up your way in dark areas such as caves and ravines. Zombies can spawn with Iron Pickaxes, and mining helmets. There’s a config option to disable this.
You will unlock the recipe for the Mining Helmet as soon as you obtain a Lantern. You can craft it as follows:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge 1.14.4
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder/.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Miner’s Helmet modlatest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for Miner’s Helmet mod 1.14.4:
mining-helmet-1.14.4-1.0.0.jar(23.77 KB – Update last Released File on November 22, 2019)