Minecraft Transit Railway is a Minecraft mod that is loosely modeled on Hong Kong’s MTR rail system. Trains, as well as, for all means and purposes, other extraneous blocks and items, are added to the game. It is normally extremely possible to develop a completely functional train system in reasonably your world with this mod, or so they thought.
Please read the following and back up your worlds before downloading!
- The only REQUIRED requirement is the Fabric API. Check to see if it’s also installed.
- Sodium should be effective in beta-7 and higher.
- In beta-2 and higher, OptiFabric + OptiFine or Canvas should work.
- If at all feasible, use the most recent version of Minecraft and Fabric API, even if it may work with older versions.
- The Mod Menu is an optional feature that allows you to easily configure the mod’s settings.
- Because I don’t have the time or energy to do so, this mod will not be updated for any older Minecraft versions or Forge. You can do it yourself because the source code is openly available on GitHub.
How to install:
- Minecraft Launcher Vanilla can be downloaded and installed.
- Fabric API Installer for Vanilla Launcher may be downloaded and installed here.
- Run the.jar file you just downloaded, select the version you want, and click “Install.”
- Start Minecraft, select the Fabric profile, then press the Play button.
- On the desktop, press the Start button.
- Select the option to Run.
- Press Enter after typing percent appdata percent into Run.
- It’s saved in Roaming/.minecraft/mods.
- Place the jar on the table. Place the files in the mod folder and start Minecraft.