Minecraft Quark Mod 1.12.2/1.14.4/1.15.2/1.16.4/1.16.5 is a fully modular mod with the objective of improving the vanilla gameplay experience. In other words, I would call it “what I would add if I was hired at mojang – the mod”. Modules can be turned off and all features can be turned off individually. Some even have more in-depth configs. Quark currently has 170 default features to spice up your game, all of which fitting the previous motto.
Initial public 1.16 release.
This is a full rewrite of the mod to make it compatible with the newer version and the things it requires, and as such, a lot of stuff changed.
– General: Re-added Chisel Integration (Hubry)
– World: Fixed Underground Biomes not respecting the config. (Aginsun)
– Oddities: Fixed the Totem of Holding not saving your armor when in a server cuz I did an oopsie.
– Patreon Rewards: Changed the old tired dance emote to the GLORIOUS default dance emote by 3ddy.
– Patreon Rewards: T-Pose now lasts 10 minutes or until you break it. Assert your dominance.
Installation Instructions Quark Mod:
This is just a standard forge mod installation. If you’ve done it before you can skip this.
- Make sure you have Minecraft installed.
- Locate the version of Minecraft Forge for your target Minecraft version.
- Download installer-win (or installer if you’re not on Windows) and run it. A new forge profile will be added to your minecraft launcher.
- Download AutoRegLib using the link above the image. Put the downloaded .jar into your “mods” folder.
- Download Quark using the download button above. Put the downloaded .jar file into your “mods” folder.
- The “mods” folder is next to your “resourcepacks” folder. To locate it, run the new forge instance, open the Resource Packs menu, open the folder, and go one level up to where all your minecraft files are. The “mods” folder should be there alongside others like “screenshots” or “saves”.
- Run your new forge profile with Quark installed.
For server installation:
- Follow the above steps, up to step 3. For step 3 pick Server rather than Client, and change the location to an empty folder somewhere.
- Create a “mods” folder inside the empty folder you picked, that now contains your server files.
- Download AutoRegLib using the link above the image. Put the downloaded .jar into that “mods” folder.
- Download Quark using the download button above. Put the downloaded .jar file into that “mods” folder.
- Run the server using the forge jar. Not the minecraft_server jar
Alternatively, you can use the Twitch app and install the mod directly from inside it. Make sure you have Minecraft installed so it installs the Minecraft plugin.
Yes, you can use the mod in modpacks.
Download Links for Quark mod 1.12.2/1.14.4/1.15.2/1.16.4/1.16.5:
Quark-r1.6-179.jar (3.03 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versions)
Quark-r2.0-212.jar (4.18 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.14.4 Versions)
Quark-r2.1-245.jar (4.41 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.15.2 Versions)
Quark-r2.4-272.jar (5.43 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.3 Versions)
Quark-r2.4-297.jar (5.80 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.4/1.16.5 Versions)
(Update last Released File on January 22, 2021)