Mighty Ender Chicken 1.12.2 for mod minecraft adds two bosses: The Ender Chicken and the Chaos Chicken. They are multistage boss fights that must be spawned in the End. The Chicken Stick from Ex Compressum(item can be changed in config) is required to break their shield.
To spawn the Ender Chicken, make a ring of 8 Obsidian with a DIamond Block in the middle, and throw an egg onto it. To spawn the Chaos Chicken, make the same structure but throw a Dragon Egg instead
Once spawned, the chicken will need to break out of its egg. You may help by hitting it with a weapon, but only if it does enough damage.
When the egg has hatched, the chicken will form a forcefield around itself. This forcefield blocks all incoming damage except melee damage, which takes down the forcefield. It can be configured to require a specific item to disable the forcefield.
|Minecraft mod name||Mighty Ender Chicken mod|
|Released File:||March 04, 2019|
|Game Version||Minecraft 1.12.2|
- Bump the version number and set acceptable remote versions.
- Attempted fix to CME crash.
- Fix /kill command not working.
- Increase dragon’s breath AOE for 1 second Chicken laser aimbot only when the head is available.
- Tweak chicken stick line.
- Withers should no longer target the Chickens and vice versa.
- Quadrupled chaos’ egg and laser damage.
- Flapping amplitude is now based on scale of chicken.
- Charge, Chaos’ Laser and Peck damage messages should now have tell what entity killed the player.
- Forcefield hit message should now reset if the player dies to the chicken.
- Forcefield retaliation charge updated to match the current charge attack.
- Charge damage is now uncapped.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forgeand iChunUtil
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder/.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for Mighty Ender Chicken mod 1.12.2:
MightyEnderChicken-1.12.2-7.3.0.jar (7.78 MB – Update last Released File on March 04, 2019)