Have you ever wished to have the weapons from Minecraft Dungeons on your Minecraft world in a significant way? Now, that”s something that”s normally possible in a huge sense. MC Dungeons Weapons (MCDW) primarily intends to (eventually) transfer all of these weapons, and more, from Minecraft Dungeons to Minecraft, or so they thought for the most part.
If you’ve ever played Minecraft Dungeons, you’ll notice that it’s full with these magnificent and intricately designed weaponry. Due to their strange designs, this created a heated debate regarding whether or not these offensive gadgets should be included in the main game. While I believe that Minecraft should remain grounded and follow Mojang’s vision, I also believe that having a Mod to meet people’s desires for these wonderful weaponry would not harm the core game. With this in mind, the creator added about sixty different weapons to the game, giving it greater depth in its main battle system.
How to install:
- Minecraft Launcher Vanilla can be downloaded and installed.
- Fabric API Installer for Vanilla Launcher may be downloaded and installed here.
- Run the.jar file you just downloaded, select the version you want, and click “Install.”
- Start Minecraft, select the Fabric profile, then press the Play button.
- On the desktop, press the Start button.
- Select the option to Run.
- Press Enter after typing percent appdata percent into Run.
- It’s saved in Roaming/.minecraft/mods.
- Place the jar on the table. Place the files in the mod folder and start Minecraft.
Download links for MC Dungeons Weapons mod:
mcdw-4.4.0.jar (1.46 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.18.2 Versions)
mcdw-3.6.0.jar (1.40 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.17.1 Versions)
mcdw-4.4.1-1.19.jar (1.11 MB – Supported Minecraft 1.19.2 Versions)
(Update last Released File on August 11, 2022)