Villagers are either males or females with human-like features and mannerisms in Mincraft games. You can communicate with them in a variety of ways, including speaking, demanding favors, and even attempting to be amorous!
You can form positive or negative ties with the locals. The role of your character in the community will change depending on how you choose to have them act.
MCA totally replaces villages with humans and adds conversations, marriage, and babies!
If your relationship level is high enough, you can marry locals. Children born to married couples can help you with a variety of tasks. You can marry and have children with other players in single player and LAN!
When interacting with locals, though, you must be cautious…
You don’t want to put your prospects of a great relationship in jeopardy!
This Minecraft mod is based on actual life. In Minecraft, get married, have a family, obtain a job, and run your community, hiring locals to complete daily chores. Villagers are either males or females who have human-like appearances and behaviors. You can communicate with them in a variety of ways, including conversing, asking them to follow you, requesting favors, and even attempting to be romantic.
How to install:
This mod requires an additional RadixCore API found here.
- Make sure Minecraft Forge is already installed
- Find the folder containing the Minecraft program.
On Windows, choose Run from the Start menu, enter percent appdata%, and press Enter.
- Open finder on a Mac, hold down ALT, then select Go then Library from the top menu bar. Look for Minecraft in the Application Support folder.
- Place the.jar file of the mod you just downloaded into the Mods folder.
- The mod should now be installed when you open Minecraft and select the mods icon.