Mapper Base mod 1.16.5/1.16.3/1.15.2 for minecraft is a library mod that provides basic elements and functionalities to my other mods.
While this mod is not intended to be used alone, it still provides many things for players:
– a new material, steel, with associated tool and armor sets
– a new material, raw bitumen, that generates in the world and allows making asphalt
– asphalt blocks, a new decorative block to create very basic roads
– concrete blocks, a new decorative block for buildings and roads
This mod comes with two config files:
– mapperbase-client allows you to enable a Tag viewer: when enabled, hold CTRL while hovering an item with your mouse to see its tags in the tooltip (useful for modders and pack makers)
– mapperbase-common allows you to tweak raw bitumen generator parameters: you can increase / decrease vein sizes, occurences or simply disable generation
This mod is only intended to work with Minecraft Forge. Fabric is not supported neither planned at this time.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Links for Mapper Base mod 1.15.2/1.16.3/1.16.5:
mapperbase-1.15.2-22.214.171.124.jar (195.66 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.15.2 Versions)
mapperbase-1.16.3-126.96.36.199.jar (211.89 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.3 Versions)
mapperbase-1.16.5-188.8.131.52.jar (216.65 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.16.5 Versions)
(Update last Released File on June 13, 2021)