Mantle Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 for minecraft is contains shared code for Forge mods and is used by the Slime Knights. Descriptive book code and common inventories are found here.
|Minecraft mod name||Mantle Mod|
|Last Released File:||April 29, 2020|
|Game Version||Supported Minecraft 1.12.2/1.14.4/1.15.2 Versions|
Mantle Mod 1.12.2 update
- Use actual state for connected texture blocks – prevent crashes with some mods accessing the blocks
- Health rendering support for mods that change the location of the bar
- Fixed a few situational crashes
- Book tweaks
- Fixed book tooltip layering
Shared code for Forge mods
Compile from Source
- setup: Run [gradle]in the repository root:
gradlew[.bat] [setupDevWorkspace|setupDecompWorkspace] [eclipse|idea]
- build: Run [gradle]in the repository root:
- if obscure gradle issues are found try running
How to install Mantle Mod 1.12.2/1.14.4/1.15.2:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
Download:Mantle-1.12-18.104.22.168.jar (Supported Minecraft 1.12.2 Versions)
Mantle-1.14.4-1.4.32.jar (815 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.14.4 Versions)
Mantle-1.15.2-1.5.15.jar (807.16 KB – Supported Minecraft 1.15.2 Versions)
(Update last Released File on April 29, 2020)