Minecraft LittleTiles Mod v1.5.0 – mc 1.12.2 opens up each individual cube that makes up a standard cube of space in Minecraft. So for example a single cube of space in Minecraft contains 4096 tiny cubes. With this mod you’ll be able to make blocks capable of being placed within those tinier spaces. It’s all thanks to the hammer that comes with this mod.
This mod allows you to build anything you want. It adds a way to add more detail to everything. You can hammer blocks into tiles which can be 4096 times smaller than an ordinary minecraft block (you can do it even smaller, because its configurable). You can combine your tiles together to create doors, chairs, ladders, no-clip, storage and any kind of furniture structure. There are endless possibilities as shown in the trailer. So download this mod and start to go crazy (and maybe post some pics of your work).
Tutorial (how to use it)
Crash during loading the world
Just restart the game. LittleTiles extracts a core mod inside your “mods/your minecraft version/” folder which will not run for the first time. Once it’s extracted (after first startup) everything should work just fine.
Crash during startup
Be sure to have downloaded the newest version of CreativeCore.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft ForgeandCreativeCore.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.