Minecraft LittleTiles Mod 1.12.2 reveals each little cube that makes up a regular Minecraft cube of space. In Minecraft, for example, one cube of space includes 4096 smaller cubes. You’ll be able to make blocks that fit into even smaller spaces using this mod. It’s all because to the hammer that comes with the mod.
This mod allows you to construct whatever you want. It explains how to include extra depth in everything. You’ll pound bricks into tiles that are up to 4096 times smaller than a regular Minecraft block (you can roll in the hay even smaller, thanks to the adjustable nature of the game). You’ll use your tiles to create doors, chairs, ladders, no-clip storage, and any other kind of quiet furniture building. As illustrated in the trailer, the options are unlimited. So get this mod and start traveling like crazy (and maybe post some pics of your work).
Tutorial (how to use it)
Crash during loading the world
Just restart the game . LittleTiles extracts a core mod inside your “mods/your minecraft version/” folder which can not run the primary time. Once it’s extracted (after first startup) everything should work just fine.
Crash during startup
Be sure to have downloaded the newest version of CreativeCore.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and CreativeCore.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Littletiles mod download link:
LittleTiles_v1.5.53_mc1.12.2.jar (Update last Released File on December 24, 2021)