LittleFrames mod 1.12.2 for minecraft allows you to pick any picture or video of the internet and bring it to minecraft. You can choose the size, rotate or flip it. You can do basically everything.
No need for uploading files to the server (no need for storage) and no laggy server (no need for sending pictures to all clients). The idea is to copy a link from the internet and paste it into the frame. So all client will download the picture themselves.
To add your own pictures, i recommend to use imgur or similar websites.
VLC 3+ is required to play videos.
Also animated gifs are supported
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
LittleFrames mod 1.12.2 download links:
LittleFrames_v1.0.2_mc1.12.2.jar (571.71 KB – Update last Released File on January 12, 2021)