Lithos:Core Resource Pack 32x 1.16/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft earned it’s respect through obviousness, consistency, and beauty. Being a collection of textures, giving Minecraft a whole new meaning. The pack contains many pleasant textures and sounds.
Lithos:Core Texture Packs 32x [1.6 – 1.14] Complete – Created by eleazzaar
Everything should be instantly recognizable to those familiar with default textures, or the real thing. Construction blocks should be very similar in color & brightness to default blocks, so color-schemes work the same way in default & Lithos. Each texture should be as appealing as possible, while the whole pack has a consistent style. Yet despite its complexity , Lithos only demands a little higher than usual resolution of 32x, allowing most players to enjoy the Pack with a great experience.
- Completely replacesallDefault Textures
- Familiar default-style appearance, but with attractive Detail
- Lots of Random, Alternate Textures (without MCPatcher or Optifine!)
- Random Mobs for most common mobs (MCPatcher or Optifine required)
- Many subtle 3D improvements
- Mod Support: 62 mods –the most common blocks of the most common mods
- Consistent, easy to use GUI
- Easy to read Font
- Early Snapshot support
Why Another “Faithful” Pack?
I describe this pack as “faithful” because it usually tries to be faithful to the default style, not because it uses Vattic’s Faithful textures in any way. Vattic has done a great thing, especially in providing a standard and creating, organizing, and collecting so much content for mods. But to my taste, Vattic’s Faithful pack is too literal — it replicates some of the less attractive and inconsistent aspects of the default textures, and while it adds more pixels doesn’t add more detail.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Download Links for Lithos:Core resource pack 1.16/1.15/1.14/1.12.2:
Lithos:Core v1.41 for 1.14.4+.zip (21.32 MB – for Minecraft 1.14)
Lithos-Core v1.46b for 1.15x + 1.16.zip (22.86 MB – for Minecraft 1.15/1.16)
Supported Minecraft 1.12 Versions:Lithos:Core v1.23 for 1.12x.zip
(Update last Released File on June 25, 2020)