Linked Storage mod 1.16/1.15.2 for minecraft allows you to link your inventories together.
By applying a dye to the dye-able pads on top of the chest you can specify the “channel” that chest is linked to. All other Storage Blocks with the same dye pattern will share the same inventory.
Crafting a Handheld storage will allow you to access the inventories remotely. Right clicking on a Storage Block will copy the dye channel to your Handheld storage
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge 1.15
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder/.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about Linked Storage modlatest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!