Life in the village modpack 1.12.2 is based around Millenaire and Minecolonies mods and it can be casual or challenging as you want it to be.
Millenaire mod adds NPC villages based on different cultures that completely lives their own life. They will develop their village by building and upgrading structures. You can help them to grow by selling them resources and doing quests. With that reputation you can buy equipment or relics and request to build a house for you.
Minecolonies will allow you to create your own colony where citizens will obey your will. Mainly, they will build, gather resources, upgrade their buildings and all of that under your control. You will plan and command their moves.
- Choose your style from many different blocks options inChiselmod;
- Add some immersive-looking functional simple machines like spinningWindmillsor Waterwheels;
- Bibliocraft will add variety of blocks starting from shelves for books and potion to tool racks for equipment;
- Decorative furniture blocks with an antique touch from Landlust mod.
- Discover and gain reputation with various cultures inMillenairemod. Help village to grow by gathering resources for them, trade with them and, with enough reputation – buy a property.
- Create your own colony withMinecoloniesmod. Manage manyNPC workers, ranging from Builders, Crafters and Farmers, to Guards, Enchanters, and Alchemists, the mod provides the ability to create a unique Colony with many many inhabitants.
- Better fishingincluding Ocean Trawling;
- Very deep and richfoodcrafting system with Vanilla Food Pantry mod;
- Multiblock kitchens;
- A brewing system for making beverages;
- Bees! With honey, apiaries and mead;
- Newunique crops.
- Increasedmobsvariety: deers, butterflies, chameleons, lizards, mimics, birds and much more;
- Build anairshipfor easier travelling;
- Explore new vanilla-based terrain generation with random structures;
- Delve into roguelikedungeonsif you want to challenge yourself or feeling bored;
- Nether overhaul, with new structures, biomes and mobs;
- Daily questsfor hunting, gathering, and exploring the wonderful world of Minecraft.
- Queststhat will show you some aspects of the game;
- Choose yourclassand level it up with your experience;
- Random qualities for your equipment;
- Veinminerfor easier resource gathering;
- Dynamic Surroundings will provide greater immersive visual and sound experience;
- Various improvements and tweaks to vanilla gameplay
How to install Life in the village mod:
- Make sure you have already installedMinecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type%appdata%and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.