Life in the village modpack 1.12.2 is based around Millenaire and Minecolonies mods and it can be casual or challenging as you want it to be.
Millenaire mod adds NPC villages based on different cultures that completely lives their own life. They will develop their village by building and upgrading structures. You can help them to grow by selling them resources and doing quests. With that reputation you can buy equipment or relics and request to build a house for you.
Minecolonies will allow you to create your own colony where citizens will obey your will. Mainly, they will build, gather resources, upgrade their buildings and all of that under your control. You will plan and command their moves.
- Choose your style from many different blocks options in Chisel mod;
- Add some immersive-looking functional simple machines like spinning Windmills or Waterwheels;
- Bibliocraft will add variety of blocks starting from shelves for books and potion to tool racks for equipment;
- Decorative furniture blocks with an antique touch from Landlust mod.
- Discover and gain reputation with various cultures in Millenaire mod. Help village to grow by gathering resources for them, trade with them and, with enough reputation – buy a property.
- Create your own colony with Minecolonies mod. Manage many NPC workers, ranging from Builders, Crafters and Farmers, to Guards, Enchanters, and Alchemists, the mod provides the ability to create a unique Colony with many many inhabitants.
- Better fishing including Ocean Trawling;
- Very deep and rich food crafting system with Vanilla Food Pantry mod;
- Multiblock kitchens;
- A brewing system for making beverages;
- Bees! With honey, apiaries and mead;
- New unique crops.
- Increased mobs variety: deers, butterflies, chameleons, lizards, mimics, birds and much more;
- Build an airship for easier travelling;
- Explore new vanilla-based terrain generation with random structures;
- Delve into roguelike dungeons if you want to challenge yourself or feeling bored;
- Nether overhaul, with new structures, biomes and mobs;
- Daily quests for hunting, gathering, and exploring the wonderful world of Minecraft.
- Quests that will show you some aspects of the game;
- Choose your class and level it up with your experience;
- Random qualities for your equipment;
- Veinminer for easier resource gathering;
- Dynamic Surroundings will provide greater immersive visual and sound experience;
- Various improvements and tweaks to vanilla gameplay
Installing a Life in the village modpack from Twitch App
Looking for a modpack on Twitch App? Just released a modpack and want to make sure it’s showing up in the app? No problem, that’s easy! First up, navigate to the Minecraft Tab in Twitch App. From here, click “Browse All Modpacks“, The modpack you are looking for, provided you have the correct name, should be sorted to the top.